Terms of Service
This CloudSpace Service Agreement (the "Agreement") describes the terms and conditions on which
("We","Our","Cloudspace") offer services to Customer ("User", "You").
Cloudspace provides cloud storage to many clients and has a responsibility to protect each client and to provide the best services available. The following guidelines were designed to ensure these obligations are met.
By using our services, User agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Your account may be used for lawful purposes only.
- We reserve the right to disable direct linking on user accounts that are using excessive bandwidth or otherwise abusing the system.
- Pornography, nudity, sexual images and any kind offensive images or videos are prohibited. Copyrighted material are also strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to decide appropriate content and can delete images or videos at any time without User notification.
- Users must agree to comply with all laws which apply to their location, including copyright and trademark laws. Images, videos and files that violate copyrights or trademarks are not allowed. If someone has an infringement claim against you, you will be asked to remove the copyrighted file until the issue is resolved. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, We are under no obligation to become involved.
- We are not liable for your images, videos or files or any lost business due to the unavailability or loss of the website. We make no claims of future reliability in serving, hosting or storing your images, videos or files.
Your credit card will be billed for the fee based on the chosen plan in our Pricing page. Any billing dispute must be reported within 15 days after payment.
After successful payment, on the Approve page you will find information about how purchase will appear on your bank statement
Cancellation can be made at any time by contacting us along with your Cloudspace account username.
We are commited to cooperate with any and all legal authorities if an investigation should arise.